How to Clear the Cache and Cookies on a Chromebook
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
Make sure Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files are checked. Under the basic tab.
- Click on the Advanced tab and make sure Time Range is select to "All time"
- Make sure Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files are selected.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- This should only take a few seconds to do.
- Once completed, please reboot your Chromebook.